Friday, August 8, 2008

Travel Bug...I Got It!

As previously mentioned, I love traveling. And that's what I've been doing for the past three weeks. And that's what I'll be doing for the next 10 days. I had planned on posting something about each of my travels, and I'm still going to do that, but somehow time has gotten away from me. So, before I'm jet-set again, I'll just write a quick teaser about a previous trip.

At the beginning of July I had the opportunity to go to New York City to take part in a Broadway Teacher's Workshop with the other teachers from Hollywood Kid's Academy here in Las Vegas. The training sessions were amazing and we saw 5 shows! It was fantastic. There's just something about that city that I love. I really enjoy the energy and independence there. Not to mention the power suits and their inhabitants!

I'll be posting more details and photos soon...

No comments: